COURSE UPDATE FROM MARK McCABE - 11.08.17
* Greens are currently cut at 3.2mm on a daily basis and turf ironed as required. Aprons are cut at 8mm, semi rough at 35mm and the rough is cut on a daily basis at 50mm.
* All paths/walkways have been rotavated and weeded. This is an ongoing process.
* Wetting agent has been applied to all greens.
* Chipping area is now in play.
* New irrigation has been installed on the ladies tees.
* Junior Academy cut out between the 10th and 18th.
Next few weeks:
* Verti - cut tees and aprons
* Hand seed all bare areas on the greens.
* Spray tees and fairways for worms
* Apply a light dressing to all greens.
* Keep weeding the 4th.
* Take out some of the new sand in selected bunkers.
* Extend the fairways on the 3rd and 12th.
* Cut out a new walkway to the 18th tee (winter).
Mark McCabe Chairman of Greens