COURSE UPDATE FROM MARK McCABE - 11.09.17
- Insecticide has been sprayed on all greens
- Bare areas on the greens have been filled with bent seed and divot mix
- All greens have been slit tined today.
- The last summer feed has been applied to all greens
- Height of cut on the greens was raised from 3.2mm to 3.5mm on September the 1st. Due to the forecast of frost we have raised the height of cut to 4mm.
- Fairways, rough and aprons were sprayed for weeds last week.To achieve the best results we were advised not to cut for 3 days. Business as usual this week
Chairman of Greens