COURSE UPDATE FROM MARK McCABE - 05.06.17
- We have changed to "Tournament" blades on the greens mower which has enabled us to drop the height of cut. We will continue to give the greens a light Verti - cut and top dress on a monthly basis which will improve speed and roll.
- Wetting agent has been applied to all greens.
- Fairway and Tees mower blades have been sharpened.
- All fairways,chipping area and practice ground have sprayed for weeds.
- Faulty sprinkler heads have been replaced.
- Semi rough has been grown in and cut this week.
Chairman of Greens